October 28, 2013

The Bible App for Kids Illustrations

Excited to announce that I have been working as an artist with YouVersion, makers of the world's leading mobile Bible App, and OneHope, a ministry seeking to bring God's Word to every child. They are developing the Bible App for Kids, which delivers animated Bible stories in a free app for smartphones and tablets.

Working as an illustrator under the senior artist Rob McClurkan, my role is to flesh out each scene with color, and to build character and background assets based on his designs and line sketches. The vector art assets I produce are passed along to the animation and interactive teams who do all kinds of fun stuff with them for the delight of the kids.

The animated kids app will be available later this year, check out the promo below! You can also see some of my other illustration work for churches, ministries, and kids media on my website.

No comments: