April 25, 2007

Brief Update

I finally put some time into polishing up my portfolio website... added a section for sketches/practice work, and another for commissioned work - graphic design, logos, websites, & illustration. Between work and classes, these two sections should have a pretty steady stream of new content, and hopefully I'll be able to add some more polished personal artwork before too long...

I also finally took the plunge and submitted my porfolio link to the Nucleus Gallery! (the one that I love and visit every month) We'll see how it goes...

And hooray for my new art-buddy Kin Lok! We met in figure drawing class and he's also trying to learn all this cool drawing stuff. We're gonna be accountability buddies to make sure we stay on top of our sketchbooks. He called me up on Monday, excited to have finished 8 pages of sketches... I had one or two. Gotta get on it! Nonetheless, it's good to have a buddy for the journey. As iron sharpens iron...

No comments: